Love Laundry Awards 2023 Terms and Conditions
Entry Details and dates
- Enter via our online entry form before the closing date (31st August 2023)
- Choose the category for which you want to nominate. If you are nominating for more than one category, you can do this via the same entry form.
- Finalists will be notified by the 11th September 2023.
- Winners will be announced at the Care Show at the NEC Birmingham on the 11th October 2023.
Rules for entry
- The promoter is WASHCO Ltd (registration number: 231369) whose registered office is at Mobbs Way, Gorleston Road Industrial Estate, Gorleston Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR23 3AL
- The awards are open to any nursing or care home, or care home group within the UK.
- Entries will be judged by WASHCO.
- WASHCO’s decision in respect of the awards will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Closing date for nominations is 31st August 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winners will be announced at the Care Show on the 11th October 2023 and will be published on our website by 17th October 2023.
- Finalists are required to commit to sending a representative from their care home, or care home group to attend the awards ceremony.
The prizes are as follows:
HERO AWARD – £250 to spend with Hughes Electrical.
CARE HOME AWARD– £500 to spend with Hughes Electrical.
CARE HOME GROUP – £500 to spend with Hughes Electrical.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice. Winners will be contacted by 31st October 2023 to confirm what they would like as their prize.
- Entry into the awards will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.