How to keep drying times to the minimum
- Steam spray for cottons and woollens.
- Clear temperature control.
- Teflon shoe to protect pigment prints and silks.
- Water spray for difficult fabrics.
- Sleeving arm for quality garments.
- Ironing table clothing must be clean, dry and resilient.
- Best tables equipped with steam, air-blow and vacuum.
ELECTRIC IRONING ROLLS
- Return feed for single person operation.
- Adequate width for the linen to be processed.
- Diameter of clothed roller maintained to match bed diameter.
- Clothing maintained in clean, dry and resilient condition.
- Correct bed waxing.
- Thermostat setting for fabric type.