Effective Washing Tips
A good wash process needs mechanical action, adequate time, elevated temperature and the correct chemicals. Consistent quality relies on the correct balance of these. A reduction in one will need a compensating increase in the other three.
- To give the mechanical action and chemicals a chance to work completely.
- To lower surface tension, emulsify the oily soil, digest the protein soil and decolour the stains.
- To speed up the wash chemistry and help chemicals emulsify the oily soiling.
- To achieve thermal disinfection.
- To swell the cotton yarns to release soiling.
- To break up and emulsify the soiling.